joi, 30 martie 2017

Hanako Therapies - The Letting Go Kit - 4 item gift pack

The Hanako Letting Go Kit is the ultimate companion for moments of upheaval, trauma, shock or grief. This is a makes a heartfelt gift for anyone who is facing a range of emotions, or who need to release stress from past experiences. This pack contains: *Pink Baby Rose Essence 15ml. Apply two drops under the tongue per day. Use for two to three weeks to encourage emotional clarity and love. *I am... Supported 50ml. Spray this essence over the crown of the head and all over your body for the feeling of love and security. Take a deep breath, relax, and repeat the affirmation: "It is safe for me to let go of any sadness and pain, I nurture my beautiful self during this time. I am loved and I accept, inner strength and peace fill my being." *Large Intestine Meridian 10ml and Lung Meridian 10ml. These products can be combined and used throughout the day. When combined, these products will encourage the feelings of 'letting go' and surrendering to feelings of openness. Hand made in Australia. 100% pure essential oils. Vegan. No animal testing. Buy it today at ONLY: 69.95
Discount Coupon
Hanako Therapies - The Letting Go Kit - 4 item gift pack